‘Don’t Operate From a Place of Fear … Do Your Own Research’: Panellists Respond to Questions About ‘VAXXED II’
Children’s Health Defence last week hosted a live Q&A session during which a team of panellists responded to questions from viewers of “VAXXED II: The People’s Truth.”
How can adults challenge COVID vaccine mandates issued by state and local governments, and employers?
Children’s Health Defence (CHD) last week hosted a live Q&A session during which a team of panellists responded to these and other questions from viewers of “VAXXED II: The People’s Truth.”
The film — which can still be livestreamed free here — features interviews with doctors who acknowledge undeniable patterns of chronic health conditions among vaccinated children, and point to a vaccine education in medical school that is focused simply on administration of vaccines according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommended schedule.
Q&A panellists, who all are featured in “VAXXED II,” include:
- Polly Tommey, “VAXXED II” producer and moderator
- Brian Hooker, Ph.D., P.E., CHD chief scientific officer, professor of biology at Simpson University
- Kari Bundy, CHD translation coordinator and mother of 4-month-old who died a few days after being vaccinated
- Paul Thomas, MD, paediatrician and author of a study comparing the health of vaccinated children vs. unvaccinated children
- Nico La Hood, attorney and parent of two vaccine-injured children
Panellists responded to a wide range of questions, including questions about whether people vaccinated for COVID can shed the vaccine, and what people who have taken the vaccines can do to detox from them.
The panellists also reminded viewers that every single one of them followed the rules. They vaccinated their kids — and their children were injured.
As for the pressure today to get the COVID vaccine, panellists urged viewers to “trust your own instincts, do your own research.”
Bundy, whose son, Mason, died in 2011 after his 4-month vaccines, said, “Turn off the news. The fear is there to make you make the choice they want you to make. Don’t operate from a place of fear.”
Watch the Q&A session here: